Weimann & Meyer GbR:
Axel Weimann, Dr. Peter Meyer
T: +49 30 254 200 0
We will inform you as follows about the type, scope and purposes of the collection and use of personal data in connection with the use of this website and the assignment of the law firm Weimann & Meyer Rechtsanwälte or individual lawyers of this law firm:
Name and contact details of the controller and the company data security officer:
The body responsible for the collection, processing and use of data is
Weimann & Meyer GbR (WM)
Kurfürstenstrasse 56, 10785 Berlin, Germany
Phone: +49 30 254 2000
Fax: +49 30 254 200 25
Further details about us can be found on the page Imprint.
The data security officer of WM is Mrs. Ulrike Kolb. The data security officer can be contacted at the above-mentioned postal address or via e-mail email@example.com
We treat your data confidentially and in accordance with the legal requirements of the data protection regulations in force in the Federal Republic of Germany, in particular the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG), the Datenschutzgrundverordnung (DSGVO), the Telemediengesetz (TMG) and the professional and criminal confidentiality regulations. All our employees are also obliged to observe confidentiality and professional secrecy and data protection regulations.
2. Data Storage and Processing when accessing our website
- when you visit our website
When you access our website www.weimann-meyer.de, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
- if you use our contact form or contact us for the first time by e-mail
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. A valid e-mail address is required so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been processed.
However, we would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) may be subject to security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible. Therefore, we offer you the possibility of encrypted e-mail communication using S/MIME or PGP encryption or by generating an individual password. We expressly point out that an initial contact with us, e.g. by using direct e-mail contact from our website, is unencrypted and we therefore advise against sending sensitive data in such contact. We recommend that you either contact us directly by telephone or send us – i.e. the respective desired contact person – a callback request by e-mail, informing us of your availability by telephone. This notice also applies to the use of the criminal defense emergency service offered by us.
3. Passing on of Data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Information is stored in the cookie that results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. However, this does not mean that we immediately become aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your end device for a specified period of time to optimize user-friendliness. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to the fact that you cannot use all functions of our website.
5. Rights of the persons concerned
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these were not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office.
6. Right of Objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Data Security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
8. Up-to-dateness and Amendment of this Data Protection Declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.weimann-meyer.de/datenschutz